The Foundation supports a small number of significant partnerships with credible and high-quality charities and social enterprises consistent with its three key focus areas. The Partnership Fund was launched at an event in Parliament and you can view the film of the event here.
To be considered for the Foundation’s support, any partnership should:
- involve medium- to long-term investments in innovative and high-impact programmes that will deliver one or more of the Foundation’s objectives
- demonstrate and be contingent upon on any investment by the Foundation leveraging additional investment
- where appropriate, enable the Foundation to provide wider in-kind support through the expertise of CareTech Holdings plc staff, supply chain and wider network
How to apply
To apply for a partnership grant from the Foundation you will need to submit an online application form. The application form gives you the opportunity to tell us about your organisation and the work you would like us to fund and why. To access this form, you must first complete the initial eligibility questions.
For charities submitting applications from the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Germany or the USA, kindly note that the level of grants will be awarded in Pound sterling.
*If you are considering applying for a Partnership Grant, please contact a member of staff to discuss the Foundation’s processes and procedures*
Kindly note – The deadline for submission for the next round is 23 September 2022. Trustees have advised that focus will be on programmes addressing Skills development for the care sector, specifically:
- Careers for underrepresented groups
- Skills development/training.
All submissions must be made through the online application form unless requested otherwise by a member of the team.
If you are having difficulty accessing or completing the online application, please e-mail ku.gr1653079607o.noi1653079607tadnu1653079607ofhce1653079607terac1653079607@ofni1653079607 and request a paper or digital/Word version of the application form. We can also provide you with support to fill in the application.
Partnership Grant-giving eligibility test
Answer these questions to see whether you are eligible to apply.