We are looking for a Projects Officer to join the team. You will be involved in key aspects of the Foundation and Championing Social Care’s work, managing multiple projects and general administration. We are looking for someone with good organisational skills, attention to detail, a great communicator with a strong interest in events, marketing and content development, and knowledge of social media platforms and online marketing tools. The role is ideal for a new graduate looking for an entry-level post, or for those looking for a career change and starting their charity work journey. The ideal candidate will have a result-oriented mindset, the ability to juggle multiple tasks on sometimes short deadlines, and will be a quick learner, particularly when it comes to software and IT systems. We are looking for someone who aspires to be a change-maker, an avid learner, with a go-getter attitude and is friendly – we are a small team and we do not shy away from supporting each other achieve our personal and professional goals.
Benefits of working in this role with the Foundation:
• Work with an award-winning organisation that champions the social care sector, care workers and those living in care.
• Deliver impact to various care communities in the UK and overseas by creating meaningful campaigns and providing first-hand support to the world of care.
• Learn from the best in the field when it comes to communications and fundraising.
• Get significant exposure in project delivery as you will have the opportunity to coordinate, create and deliver work to key stakeholders and leading organisations.
• Learn to be accountable, agile and resilient in the best working environment where employee wellbeing is a high priority.
• Great opportunity to receive training and support with financial management and core charity administration.
• Support and coordinate our flagship programmes celebrated across the country such as, Care Sector’s Got Talent, Care Home Open Week and Care Sector Fundraising Ball.
• Join a community of key leaders and experienced professionals from the Care sector across the UK and globally.
• When team members cooperate, share experiences and knowledge, support, and care for one another, it’s called good team culture. People are excited to collaborate and do extraordinary things at work when they are aware that people around them care, support, and respect their point of view.
Benefits loved by the team:
• Join an organisation built on amazing team culture, and we believe that great people, inspired and connected by worthy values, are the key to an impactful organisation, therefore, culture and wellbeing is at the front and centre of all that we do.
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Competitive pension contribution
• Private healthcare at a competitive cost.
Wellbeing & Diversity
• Diverse team of leaders from across the globe
• Opportunity to participate in strategy building sessions and team meetings as a core Foundation member
• Regular offering of high-quality training delivered by professionals to further your career goals
• Thrive in an atmosphere of accountability, positivity, and creativity
• Attend key industry events
Personal & Professional Development
• One-on-one career coaching with the CEO and Project Leaders within the team
• Ongoing training and personal development
• Clear goals and ongoing feedback
• Huge opportunity to gain experience with a wide range key stakeholders and leaders in the field
• Flexible working & weekly work from home days
• Laptop and other necessary work related equipment provided
A) Supporting the Championing Social Care Director:
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
• Assembling and analysing metrics for digital media
• Managing website content development
• Social media marketing
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
• Planning and organising programme publicity presentations; and updating calendars
• Events planning coordination
• Project coordination and administration
• Approaching businesses, local authorities, trusts and individuals to secure funding for CSC flagship programmes
• Recruiting volunteers and coordinating their work
• Support in planning donation campaigns and events
• Coordinating budgets and working to targets
• Drafting reports and press releases.
B) Supporting the CareTech Foundation Grants and Finance Officer in:
• Administration of grants
• Managing the Championing Social Care budget and finances
• Database management of grant applicants
• Internal and external communication
• Delivery of projects.
Essential Skills and Experiences
• Demonstrable experience of administrative work
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written for a diverse range of audiences
• Working with external stakeholders
• Ability to analyse complex information
• Excellent team working skills
• Excellent time management skills.
• Experience with using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
Please send your CV and covering letter (no more than two sides A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 19th February 2023.
If you are interested in applying and want to discuss the role, please contact the Foundation (email@example.com) to schedule an informal call.
If you have a disability and/or would prefer to apply in a different format and/or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk this through with you. Please note that our offices are fully accessible.
Please download the job description here.