“This year has brought a spotlight on the challenges both for people with long-term health difficulties and to the care sector as a whole. This impact report – our second – highlights how CareTech Foundation and our partners have worked together to seek innovative solutions to delivering change, removing barriers to employment and supporting individuals in need. In doing so, we are delighted to have encouraged collaboration across the sector and directly supported 142,556 people this year alone.”Jonathan Freeman MBE, Chief Executive, CareTech Foundation
Accessible HTML report
- COVID-19: Response – Adaptation – Investment
- Partnerships & Collaborations
- Support of people with disabilities & long-term health conditions
- Improving skills among young people facing challenges
- Supporting Employees & Local Communities
- Theory of Change
- Impact Assessment Framework
The CareTech Foundation delivers meaningful impact to communities in the UK and overseas by supporting and championing the social care sector, care workers and those living in care. Our trustees have made a conscious decision to deliver the Foundation’s mission through a mix of high volume/lower impact to lower volume/high impact programmes. The Foundation’s work is focussed on three main areas:
- Supporting those with long-term health difficulties including those with mental health conditions and complex physical and learning disabilities.
- Skills development for those from disadvantaged backgrounds into careers in the care sector.
- Supporting the communities, family and friends of CareTech plc employees facing significant financial, health or similar challenges.